Shelbyra Fitri "다비치"

"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference"

Touch down my room in this hour (00.10am) after meet & great Director and actress of I Fine Thank You Thai Movie in the Cinemaxx FX Sudirman at 8 pm.
My comment about this movie that Thailand always successful to draw a smile and deep laugh on my face...
And I should said that this movie is FREE from hugging and kissing. They only give us one skinship from otp when Gym and Pleng across the road to go to optic.
I should be bless because I can watch this movie earlier from the public,who will show in the cinema on Jan 21st....wohooo
Last but not least.... I don't Think So...
How about you ???
Lets dance .....

0 komentar:

Post a Comment