Shelbyra Fitri "다비치"

"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference"

 You’ve taught me lessons that I could not have learned from anyone else.
You gave me memories that no one can replace.
You made me feel what you feel but I still love you.
You gave me the best summer of my life and for that I thank you.
You knew when I was upset and you cheered me up.
You listened and cared for me when I thought I would never have the chance to love; no one can compare to you.
Some people come into your life for a reason: to cheer you up, put you down, give you new found hope~
You have given me this opportunity to see what I am capable of and that I can really truly love someone.
You were and are my everything.
I love you and let’s see where life can take us next; but for now I love you, friend.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment