Shelbyra Fitri "다비치"

"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference"

Dear J...

How are you ?? Hopefully you always fine and healthy ..

I wanna share something about what happen in life these recent days. Everything happen not happened in my way. I don't know why and I don't what to find what happen. Coz it'll make me more confused and lost again.

I lost my job 2 months ago, coz something that I make decision in hurry mind so I just accept the new job and leave my previous job. But then my new job has fired me coz I don't go to my office 1 day because I got sick even I already told my boss that I got sick and bring my permission letter from the doctor, but mu boss not want to hear me.

And then someone of my friends avoiding me and ignoring me. He is new person I knew and he's really kind to me when we knew each other but then I don't know what happen, he just ignoring me and I really felt I was lost when I can communicate with him again.



I'm dealing with this feeling, I'm still try to find another job so I can stand up, move on and be the better person I am. I also can forget him, the person who ignoring me.

I believe that everything happen in my life is for a reason and I wish I can be strong to face this thing.

I come closer to God, praying and hope that He will answer my praying. And I thanks God coz I having my bestfriend Sibel - maybe you have talk with her-, she supporting and couraging me these days through chat via whatsapp...

I hope you can give me support as always to me,.. This is my lowest part of my life....

Always take care of yourself and may God always bless you J, my caring brother..

Hugs from Indonesia

0 komentar:

Post a Comment