Shelbyra Fitri "다비치"

"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference"

Dear Dee-dee,

After MTGW recorded TV show, me and my friends going to one mall at Jakarta for our monthly gathering. I keep talking with myself, I have to strong when I face to face with one person in our gathering.

Actually I intend not coming to that gathering but I don't want run away from him, I have to be strong when the time come and meet us both and the time is today. I tell myself that ignore that person and just act usual when I met my other friends. Even I lost him as one of my bestfriend, I still have another people who can share happiness with me.


Sorry for acted like that, ignoring you and being selfish but I have to do that. Because meet with you face to face right now I can't do that after our problem, so that's the thing I choose right now.

Thanks for our moment, and thanks for today coz its really teaching me a lesson that right now I can say : You are only another of people that I know. You're only another friend of me. You're only You...

Thanks God for always supporting me, bring me Your another angel through Wiwie -one of my bestfriend- I can't face the day at our gathering without accompany by her. Thanks Wiwie, for always being a good listener and my bestfriend. Thanks God for this blessing day...

I can move on know and wait for my next stories...

0 komentar:

Post a Comment