Shelbyra Fitri "다비치"

"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference"

Dear Dee-dee,

Maybe I forget to tell you that there is someone I like right now but in other side I feel that there is other someone care of myself..

But then while I try my best to be liked with someone I like, I ignore that other person. When I get the answer that someone I like is not for me and I'm turning back to other someone who I think care of me but then he's already change.

I was very silly to ignore that person, someone who cares of me and I feel lost and miss him, miss his present in my life...

This #NovembeRain filled again with my silly things. And this early of morning, I talked with him but I'm still afraid to ask his feeling to me. Afraid that he'll reject me and makes my heart break into pieces... And I'm not ready for that yet.

But someday in right time and places I get the courage to ask his feeling about me.. #amenn

0 komentar:

Post a Comment