Shelbyra Fitri "다비치"

"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference"

Dear Dee-dee,

I was looking back for this couple of days,ask a question of myself about him, about this feeling, listening slow music that always succes to make me cry for him. I always think about him but I think He not think about me in the place where he stand.

Was in the past, I wanted was for you to fight for me, to tell me what I did wrong, to give me another chance, to comfort me while I cried. When you changed and left me, I was so hurt. I couldn't do anything but cried and wish you came back and be the person I know. I was so broken, so weak, so sad. My close friend who comfort me, always supporting and standing next to me even she lived in different time zone. Also my bestfriend here, told me "He not deserve take your feeling," and at first I didnt really listen because at the moment, all I wanted was you, still. I didn't really care what anyone had to say although I listened, I told everyone "yeuh, I know" and "yes, sure, whatever, okay" I was tough.

I always shrug these questions out of my heart because all I wanted was you. You made me happy, you made me feel safe. I want us to be together at last a while, but we didnt. Maybe we were just comfortable with the thought of having each other around. I mean you never really held my hand, kissed me, took me on dates and whatnot, and its okay. I understand. You gave me so much to remember, but also so much to cry about. I learned so much from you. I was stupid, I was lost in a world where I still think is this love or wasnt.

Now looking towards the present, I'm still in process to letting go this feeling and I am happy for having you in while, although I do get moodswings here and there I'm still on the pursuit of happiness and thats alright. Everything happens for a reason....

Regards

Fitri


Credit for some words : http://itsbabieloveee.tumblr.com/

0 komentar:

Post a Comment