Shelbyra Fitri "다비치"

"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference"

Dear Dee Dee,

Today when I arrived at my office about 8.35 and yes I was late to come and my korean boss already sit in his room. When I open the door and going to my desk and I don't have a single minute to sit first, my ex korean boss call me and he's fired me coz I take permission on monday coz I got sick, my voice gone and got flu so I can't come to work but I already sent him message that I was sick.

But then he just fired me without so much talking or even give a warning first so I can fix it. I already work there 7 days from Nov 1st and today he fired me without giving me contribution.

Damn, even in my own country, that my ex boss still think that I was like office girl in the office. My friend of mine -Widi- she told me that most of korean boss always act like that, that's why Widi only work at her previous office only 2 or 3 months then she leave. Widi also told me that korean boss always speak rude with higher intonation. We have to be patient with their act and their bombastis word is like "haissh" everytime he mad.

Now, I take unemployee status for my life and tomorrow I'll try my best to find a new job again through everything in good way.

Please support and motivating me so I can get better life now and the future.

Regards

Fitri

Nov 2012

0 komentar:

Post a Comment