Shelbyra Fitri "다비치"

"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference"

Dear Dee-dee,

I think I'll give another chance to "The Person I care" to break his wall.. I will try to open his heart and enter his heart and tell him that I care about him.

But... There is but ...
I'm not like fairy who always in kind of heart or be a good girl and always giving another chance to everyone. I was like a cinderella who lost in Wonderland. I can't always waiting for him and makes my heart numb. I only ME. The girl who wish for someone who can love me and taking care of me.

I'll give time for him only my next trip to Baduy on Feb, 2013. Why I have to ended my feeling there coz I want to ended from the place where I start. From Baduy, I can know him, from Baduy, many memories leaves there, from Baduy we still can connecting until now..





My messages to him :

Please open your heart and pleases me to enter your heart. I can't promise I can give happiness in the future but I can definetely promises that I'll always standing next to you.

My friend messages to me :

Fitri, you dare to falling in love with him and take the risque IF what you hope didn't same with what you accept in reality world.

My messages to myself :

Don't fallin in love if you can't handle the pain of broken heart

Regards

Fitri

0 komentar:

Post a Comment