Shelbyra Fitri "다비치"

"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference"

Dear dee-dee,

I don't know how many times I ask so much help from my bestfriend -Tari- everytime I feeling down. And when I lost in my way, she's feel tired to listen what I want to share about

Last night, I chat with "The Person I care" until early of morning, about 4 am. We talked about everything but I still feel curious about something that he has told his story to Sari and Tini -my girlfriends-. I want to ask him, really I want to ask him so bad about his past, but I can't make him to tell in my way. I want him told his story IF he think that I'm the right place to share.

I also want to ask him about his feeling for me. As I know, he's like 4/5 years younger than me, and I think I want to try to building relationship with him. When I near him, I feel comfortable cause he's really caring and gentle. I feel I'm to be loved with him and that's a great honour for me IF he have special feeling for me.

What I feel, maybe I got confused with this feeling and only times can solve my problems or giving me the answer.

Hope so

Regards


Fitri

0 komentar:

Post a Comment