Shelbyra Fitri "다비치"

"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference"

As we all know, we can't always get what we want. it's told to us over and over again, life just isn't fair.

So instead, we spend countless amounts of hours planning things out so we are prepared, and we are o.k with wasting that time because in the end, we know we have control.

But what happens if after all the planning, it still doesn't work out? Well, we get upset. We worry and have regrets. From too many failed plans I have learned to have faith in what comes. I firmly believe in everything happening for a reason. things are going to turn out O.K, because if it's not o.k, then it's not the end.

To be completely honest this confidence helps me only eighty percent of the time. To be the way we are is nothing bad, it's just a human thing. Imagine if every day we could just live in the moment and let things be the way they are? its a feeling of relaxation that quickly turns into panic for me. I would not be able to do that and why should we have to? It is important to embrace who you are, and if you are a worrier like I am, learn to be o.k with it, but make sure you are also embracing what life throws at you.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment