Shelbyra Fitri "다비치"

"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference"


Behind the Drama

A man has admitted that he has also fallen for a woman who has unrequited love for him in the KBS2 Wednesday-Thursday drama “Wild Romance.”

On the February 16 episode, Park Mu-yeol (Lee Dong-wook) opens his heart to Yoon Eun-jae (Lee Si-young).



When Mu-yeol tries to tease her by messing up her hair, Eun-jae tells him, “Don’t do that. Don’t try to be nice to me, because that makes me confused. I am so stupid that I would think you must have interest in me if you do that.” Mu-yeol tells her, “It’s ok to think that, because it’s true. I was going to confess later, but I can’t wait any longer since you are so clueless.” He adds, “Now I can do anything I want to you,” pinching her cheek and stroking her hair.

This makes Eun-jae run away from him. Embarrassed, Mu-yeol says, “If you don’t like it, you can say so. You don’t need to run away.” Eun-jae, with tears in her eyes, answers, “No, it’s not that I don’t like it. It’s because I just can’t believe it. I’m afraid that I’m dreaming.”

Confirming their feelings for each other, the two attempt to kiss, but mistaking Mu-yeo for a street bum trying to harass Eun-jae, policemen appear and stop them. Mu-yeo once again tries to kiss Eun-jae when he takes her home, but to no avail as they spot Eun-jae’s father returning home.

Viewers supported the two’s romance, saying, “It was so sweet to see the two in love,” “Their romance makes me smile,” and, “I’m happy for the two.”

Meanwhile, Jin Dong-su (Oh Man-seok) learns that his wife Oh Soo-young (Hwang Sun-hee) is the one who has damaged paintings of Hwang Jong-hee (Jessica) and plans to take the blame for her.


cr : english.kbs.co.kr

Lovely Reminder ♥ ♥ ♥ : PLEASE! If there's any page takes my posts here and repost it in your pages, give me credit for that. It's not that I don't wanna share, just remember my existence here and appreciate what I do is enough. ~Shelby

0 komentar:

Post a Comment