Shelbyra Fitri "다비치"

"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference"

해를품은달, 해를품은달 아역배우, 여진구, 김유정, 이민호, 진지희, 아역배우들의 폭풍성장, 이대로만자라다오

Haereulpumeundal, anak aktor haereulpumeundal, sembilan gempa susulan, Kim, Yu - Jeong, Lee, jinjihui, aktor anak badai tumbuh dari Dao Jalan tumbuh sepuluh ribu

Haereulpumeundal, anak aktor haereulpumeundal, sembilan gempa susulan, Kim, Yu - Jeong, Lee, jinjihui, aktor anak badai tumbuh dari Dao Jalan tumbuh sepuluh ribu

해를품은달, 해를품은달 아역배우, 여진구, 김유정, 이민호, 진지희, 아역배우들의 폭풍성장, 이대로만자라다오


해를품은달, 해를품은달 아역배우, 여진구, 김유정, 이민호, 진지희, 아역배우들의 폭풍성장, 이대로만자라다오

cr : eblinstory.tistory.com



Lovely Reminder ♥ ♥ ♥ : PLEASE! If there's any page takes my posts here and repost it in your pages, give me credit for that. It's not that I don't wanna share, just remember my existence here and appreciate what I do is enough. ~Shelby

0 komentar:

Post a Comment