Shelbyra Fitri "다비치"

"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference"



The affectionate scene of Kim Soo Hyun and Song Jae Rim to imiate Yang Myung and Yeon Woo was made public.


On the afternoon of February 7th, 2012, the official Twitter account for MBC drama series The Moon Embracing the Sun tweeted, “The beautiful lover couple in the rain Yang Myung and Yeon Woo was parodied. Hwon lowered his head, brother appeases your jealousy, new lover couple Woon and Hwon,” together with photos.


In the spoofed photos, the Joseon version of Wolf’s Temptation which used to be a discussion topic was staged again. Hwon (Kim Soo Hyun) and Woon (Song Jae Rim) were imitating the scene played by Lee Min Ho and Kim Yoo Jung, where due to sudden rain, Lee Min Ho was placing his arm over the head of Kim Yoo Jung in order to stop her from getting wet in the rain.





Lovely Reminder ♥ ♥ ♥ : PLEASE! If there's any page takes my posts here and repost it in your pages, give me credit for that. It's not that I don't wanna share, just remember my existence here and appreciate what I do is enough. ~Shelby

0 komentar:

Post a Comment