Shelbyra Fitri "다비치"

"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference"




MY : Isn't it nice to ask right away when you have a question ?? Because you think the way you want and become suspicious. What is this? I could have died waiting.
EJ : I too. You almost died?
MY : Yeah. I Thought I was gonna die, Happy, now?
EJ : Why didn't you call ?
MY : So you can think things through. From now on, when something comes to your mind, throw it at me right away then I will catcth it and throw it back at you. Don't whine by yourself.
EJ : Yes
MY I'm not lying to you
EJ : Yeah
MY : Have you thought things over?
EJ : Yeah
MY : Then that day's question. Try asking me again.
EJ : That day...How did you know that was me ?
MY : I'm sorry for Jong Hee but, at that moment, I ONLY HAD EYES FOR YOU. But you're suspecting me?
EJ : I have a question
MY : Yes
EJ : Do You like me?
MY : Yes
EJ : How much do you like me ?
MY : I feel I will love you till the day I die, but I'm not too sure. I like you so much I could die right now. That's how much I like you.
**2 faster kiss & 1 long kiss



Lovely Reminder ♥ ♥ ♥ : PLEASE! If there's any page takes my posts here and repost it in your pages, give me credit for that. It's not that I don't wanna share, just remember my existence here and appreciate what I do is enough. ~Shelby

0 komentar:

Post a Comment