Shelbyra Fitri "다비치"

"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference"


EJ : Why do you like mom? She was horrible to you. Do you still like her?
Father : Hating her didn't last long. But whether you like someone or hate someone, those feeling you can not control.
EJ : Yes, I know. You try to come up with an excuse not to like, but it doesn't work that easily. It is also funny to try that hard not to like someone.
Father : Eun Jae???
EJ : About Mom, You do whatever pleases you
Father : Eun Jae ya.... SMILE ^_^

~sweet conversation



Lovely Reminder ♥ ♥ ♥ : PLEASE! If there's any page takes my posts here and repost it in your pages, give me credit for that. It's not that I don't wanna share, just remember my existence here and appreciate what I do is enough. ~Shelby

0 komentar:

Post a Comment