Shelbyra Fitri "다비치"

"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference"

scrabble pieces spelling love with engagement ring
wedding photography portfolio 

It’s NOT about being engaged, married, or in any relationship. It’s about being secured, happy, safe, relieved, and feeling good. It’s about having a peaceful state of mind. It’s about sleeping at night without the fear of losing what you’ve got. It’s about being yourself and not someone else.
It’s about feeling loved, happy, respected, understood and appreciated. It’s all about the right person and the right time. :)

So..dont sad being alone this time coz I believe I’ll find my own Mr., Darcy..

2 komentar:

Lovely Reminder ♥ ♥ ♥ : PLEASE! If there's any page takes my posts here and repost it in your pages, give me credit for that. It's not that I don't wanna share, just remember my existence here and appreciate what I do is enough. ~Shelby

In turn, please appreciate others by not stealing their posts and please be kind to link the original post, will you?

I know that deep down your heart you know that your H2 posts are copied from my blog and Edmund Yeo's blog. Even though you posted on "2007" and change my top 5 characters' order... I already collect proof that those are my posts. H2, of course, is not mine (others credited items are not mine too)... But the review sentences is mine. On top 5, you add the Taiyou no Uta part on Hiro's description, but... you knew that the others sentences are mine.
So, appreciate others will you? Admit it by linking us back.
-dhitzunako-

dear dhitzunako,

Thanks for reminding me, & yes I copied that from your blog & I had tag link to your site over there.

For this matter, I say really sorry...

Shelby

Post a Comment