Shelbyra Fitri "다비치"

"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference"

Remember about the post Words can bring people down , I checked my old email & I find email from her/him. She/He tell me that I have to post with my own voice, maybe she/he means with my language or from my opinion. I don't know why, she/he can tell me like that. I own this blog, so I post with my own voice like for my diary book or like my post at Bulan di Atas Mentari, thats using my own voice IF she/he means that..., that post using my language of course. Its not I can't posted with my own voice but I'm not using English everytime. I'm passive in English, & yeah thats my weak point from me.

I say THANK YOU so much for him/her coz she/he had told me about that, remind me about the reason why we make blogging first. You all can see from my posted here that I'm always posted a tons of pic coz I think through pic, it can say anything I want. Is it good when we have post & share to everyone so maybe some people over there can get motivation, when they felt down?? I don't know, but thats my opinion

What makes me dissapointed are not people grabs my pic or my post *with my own voice like at Bulan di Atas Mentari, but I don't know what the reason why people tell person to do what she/he want even we as human have own right. I never know what the reason doing that stuff. If she/he know about my street kids life, maybe she/he will think twice to comment like that. She/he even told me to delete his/her comment at my blog that I NEVER want to do that..WHY?? Cause I know the consequences of word when you had to say you can take it back...

I already apologize & she/he told me to blog with my own voice, hmmm...is it this post not coming from my own voice too?? I don't know & I don't care....





Lovely Reminder ♥ ♥ ♥ : PLEASE! If there's any page takes my posts here and repost it in your pages, give me credit for that. It's not that I don't wanna share, just remember my existence here and appreciate what I do is enough. ~Shelby

0 komentar:

Post a Comment