Shelbyra Fitri "다비치"

"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference"

Someone comment at my blog about the post that I take from his blog. Maybe at that time I forget to give credit or maybe I don't put in for my reason.. Reading his comment makes my day turn to storm and yeah I feel guilty.... Y_Y



His words in my post really hurting me. I know there are so much people take our post at our blog outside there. My own reason I post at my blog to other thing that I want to share everything I like. I dont care how many people will visit my blog, all I want just want to share everything and yeah his words hurting me once again.

After reading, I post my comment at his blog, do apologise. But that time I really want to shut down my blog forever then my friends at facebook tell me that I shouldn't do that (to close my blog account)..They told me to just share everything I want at my blog & maybe I'll keep this blog for a while.
You know the effect of words can really bring huge effect to other thats why I never want to say a words that can bring people down...

Lovely Reminder ♥ ♥ ♥ : PLEASE! If there's any page takes my posts here and repost it in your pages, give me credit for that. It's not that I don't wanna share, just remember my existence here and appreciate what I do is enough. ~Shelby